Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Choosing our teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoWolf

Minecraft Username:
ChocoWolf​

What is the suggestion about?
Choosing our teams​

Description:
Jartex removed the feature where we could choose teams

I think it would be great if we got that feature back, where we can choose which color we want. also who you want to team with.

It would make life a bit easier
for example: there are 6 friends in a party.Everyone is down to play quads. but when u start it and cant choose which team you wanna be in, it just messes up the whole thing, for example if 2 guys wanna be in 1 team and the other 4 wanna be in another, they can do that if we get this feature back.

Hope you have a great day :)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
just helps the newer players in case they don't know how to make a party. also it just makes it easier for other things​

CCyberek

That could be very helpful for new players, but propably there was a reason why it got removed.

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
+1
But you can party tho the team colour really does not matter unless if any Youtuber like me is doing a challenge and they must need to be on a specific colour

SlickSurpent

IGN
SlickSurpent
+1, I agree with ChocoWolf because as he said, if 6 players are playing together, now triples is pretty dead when I play it and I cant play with my friends, you can then go in doubles and have our own party in our team instead of random teammates because that is what normally happens, what I'm saying is, if you are in a party, you will automatically be in a team with your members but you can change it as well if you want to.

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, ChocoWolf​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
k4otIc_girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.