Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Cheating and traslation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harald31

Minecraft Username:
Harald31

What is the suggestion about?
Cheating and traslation

Description:
I'm an italian player.
Ii like your server, i really like playing bedwars on it, but there are some problems that I don't like.
First of all there are too much hackers. Your server is well made, you have a console to ban hackers, but there are a lot of hackers and sometimes console doesn't work.
It would be nice if there was more interactivity between players and bedwars mode. There aren't chest or kit or quest, this is sad.
Also it would be nice to have the possibility to enter the italian language. There are a lot of italian players in your server.
I know that satisfy these requests could be difficult but if you will decide to do something for change this, i'm available to help you.
Thank You

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If you translate into a new language and fix the cheating problems, new players will play in your server

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello H Harald31

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due;

• We know there are alot of hackers within mini-games, but this can't be helped as every single server has to deal with hackers. What you could do is help us by reporting these players with proof to get them banned. If you want to make a suggestion on what you want to see in a bedwars, make a new suggestion with full details on your idea. As for the italian language, the server is set on English Only in Main Chat, however you're able to party invite / private message people to speak whichever language you want.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at natty_sword#2263. Jartex Discord Server

Good afternoon,
natty_sword

Status
Not open for further replies.