Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Discord Chat master role

Evergreen_MC

Donator
Donator
IGN
Evergreen_MC

Minecraft Username:
Evergreen_MC​

What is your suggestion's title?
Chat master role​

Suggestion Details:
Basically I want to say that a new role should be created in discord called Chat Master.
As the name given it is related with message related with messages.
In order to achieve this role the person needs to get the first place in monthly messages leaderboards in discord. He would have the role for the entire next month and in order to keep it he needs to again stay at the top of next month. If someone gets the first place then he/she would get this role.
If anyone achieves this role for consecutive 6 months the he/she will get the role permanently.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would make jartex discord much more active and new members always like active chat. It would revive jartex discord.​

Extra Information:
Perks with this role-
• get gif permission
• unique role color
• unique role symbol displayed beside name
Extra perks (optional, for fun) -
• Do prank warn and Mute for 10 seconds to 1 minute. 😆
• can view any members info, messages and discord and gameplay history even if they disable it.​

Doofile

Donator
Donator
IGN
doofile
It's a nice suggestion and I would like it but I don't like the extra permissions and most likely would name it a different thing. Good luck for now!

Jigsaw_Jigsaw

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Evergreen_MC​

Chat master role​

Suggestion Details:
Basically I want to say that a new role should be created in discord called Chat Master.​
As the name given it is related with message related with messages.​
In order to achieve this role the person needs to get the first place in monthly messages leaderboards in discord. He would have the role for the entire next month and in order to keep it he needs to again stay at the top of next month. If someone gets the first place then he/she would get this role.​
If anyone achieves this role for consecutive 6 months the he/she will get the role permanently.​

This would make jartex discord much more active and new members always like active chat. It would revive jartex discord.​

Extra Information:
Perks with this role-​
• get gif permission​
• unique role color​
• unique role symbol displayed beside name​
Extra perks (optional, for fun) -​
• can view any members info, messages and discord and gameplay history even if they disable it.​
Sounds like a nice idea but we already have the "roo" roles for diff message milestones, as well as the active/engaged member roles. All of which are related to messages, adding more may just be overwhelming for newer players and would seem cluttered. -1

umprogamer

Donator
Donator
IGN
umprogamer
Minecraft Username:
Evergreen_MC​

Chat master role​

Suggestion Details:
Basically I want to say that a new role should be created in discord called Chat Master.​
In order to achieve this role the person needs to get the first place in monthly messages leaderboards in discord. He would have the role for the entire next month and in order to keep it he needs to again stay at the top of next month. If someone gets the first place then he/she would get this role.​

Extra Information:
Perks with this role-​
• get gif permission​
• unique role color​
After reviewing your suggestio, I decide to give this a -1.

Even though I will have complete advantage over this suggestion, but that doesn’t mean any suggestion could be upvoted. The staff members would completely disagree with a few of the perks as it has been here for years.

Thank you.

JawBreaker

Donator
Donator
IGN
poopybot
Minecraft Username:
Evergreen_MC​

Chat master role​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
Perks with this role-​
• get gif permission​
• unique role color​
i think your suggestion can be altered into an actually good idea but for now a -1 from me , due to some insane perks mentioned and the "permanent" factor.

tropicalbrit

Minecraft Username:
Evergreen_MC​

Chat master role​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
Perks with this role-​
• get gif permission​
• unique role color​
this gives me flashbacks to a sertant era so i am NOT upvoting this