Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

PracticePvP Changes to leaderboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 143524

Minecraft Username:
jrninjaboy915​

What is the suggestion about?
Changes to leaderboards.​

Description:
Greetings players of Jartex! So this suggestion is small but I believe can be a nice touch to player experience, so as you know, there are 3 leaderboards in PracticePvP, top wins, top kills, and top elo, all of which are global, now the top wins and kills can stay, they aren't what I'm focused on today; today I'm focused on that elo leaderboard, now I know there are quite a few players who play ranked like me, or some who just try it, however are only good at certain modes, so lets take me for example, I have most my experience in nodebuff and sumo, I am currently 1200 elo on nodebuff, but if I want to get recognized or at least put my name on something as a prize of some sort for my hard work, I would have to be good at everything in a way, however here's where my suggestion comes in, so we can keep the global leaderboards so we know who has the most elo globally, but what if there was a command like /leaderboards or an item in your inventory that you right click and up pops an inventory box like when you try to queue a match, and there's the items for ranked and if you hover over it it will show the top 10 players in elo, so an example of this would be, lets say I want to get #1 on archer leaderboard cuz I'm good at archer (I'm not but lets say I am for the example) and I do /leaderboards (or right click the item in my inventory) and up pops the leaderboards, so I look for a Bow (to represent archer) and up pops the top 10 players, so I can go, "Oh ok so if I want #1 on archer I need 1100 elo" or "if I want to just get on the leaderboard (which is #10) I need 1040 elo." etc, this wont be a huge game changing implement, I just feel it would be nice for players who are good at only a few gamemodes to still receive a spot in the spotlight, but that's about it, thanks for taking the time to read this, please let me know your thoughts and opinions on the idea or if you have questions! :D

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help the practicePvP ranked players have something to strive for and not feel like they are just playing pointless matches, now they will have something to strive for in their own strong areas, so for example, I suck at archer, but i'm good at nodebuff, so i'm going to go for the nodebuff leaderboard because thats what im most skilled in.​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
+1 although I’m pretty sure it was already suggested and it’s still pending

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ALREADY SUGGESTED
Hello, jrninjaboy915​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it due to it already being suggested.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Good evening,
xd_banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.