Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Change Appeal rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoofzy

IGN
ItsSpoofzy_
Minecraft Username:
ItsSpoofzy_​

What is the suggestion about?
Change Appeal rules​

Description:
If your appeal gets denied, I have to wait an entire week just to appeal again. And not only that, but I can only appeal 5 times. Please make it so that you only have to wait 3 days to appeal again and can appeal 10 - 15 times.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Getting perm IP banned or any kind of ban on a server I care about is such a big deal. My appeal getting denied only makes it worse. Changing some Appeal rules like the ones in my description makes it better.​

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
I think I'm not sure but you can dm a sr mod to appeal if your chances are over.
The current appeal system does not need any changes

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Spoofzy

Spoofzy

IGN
ItsSpoofzy_
My school is starting tomorrow and I have already created my better appeal format in just under 3 days. If I were to wait another 4 days, I would already have insufficient time to play on Jartex even if my appeal got accepted and my ban got reduced. My previous appeal had too much description and a bit off-track. So i simplified it and corrected some error bars. And i did all of that in just under 3 days. The only thing needed to be changed is the 7 day appeal cooldown

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Hello, Spoofzy,
Thank you for suggesting your idea on JartexNetwork. I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to give a Neutral due to the following reasons:

The current appealing system needs no changes at the moment.
You can ask Sr.Mods to get permissions.
Although some people have the ability to make better appeals in under 3 days, many people need a good amount of time to make a better version of it.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Hello Spoofzy Spoofzy

After reading through your suggestion I have decided to vote neutral for the following reason(s):

- Reasons stated by community above.

For future reference, I suggest you read the rules here
~Regards,
MrBeastAlan
Feel free to point me out if I'm wrong

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Spoofzy_,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a -1.

● You can just stop Cheating and be a fair player.
● If you already used up all your 5 appeals you can still contact a Sr. Mod to give you permission to appeal.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Spoofzy

Spoofzy

IGN
ItsSpoofzy_
Ok first off, I didnt cheat on anyone that didnt deserve to get cheated on (which is everyone in the jartex community), this feels like a hackusation, and I dont have time to wait 7 days just to get unbanned. Ok maybe if my school gets postponed then maybe I will have time. Also it doesnt mean that they only have about 3 days to make their appeal format. They can appeal whenever they want after the 3 day cooldown is finished. Like lets say if a player got perm banned 3 days ago and his previous appeal got denied. The 3 day appeal cooldown is over. Even thought he still hasnt finished his appeal format, his access to appeal again is now available again.

Status
Not open for further replies.