Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Cant set prices for shops

Timmeh_Roblox

so i tried the shop system to see how it worked. And then i did what the game said. Set a price by typing the number in the chat, so i typed 10 and absolutelly nothing happened and after a bit i said that the time to set price has expired, try again. So i try again and again and same thing, so i try putting things like. /10, /set 10, /price 10. Nothing works. so how do i set prices???

Str122

Donator
Donator
IGN
Str122
so i tried the shop system to see how it worked. And then i did what the game said. Set a price by typing the number in the chat, so i typed 10 and absolutelly nothing happened and after a bit i said that the time to set price has expired, try again. So i try again and again and same thing, so i try putting things like. /10, /set 10, /price 10. Nothing works. so how do i set prices??
Hello,
In order to set a price for a shop you need to left click in the golden ingorot in order people to buy your item. or right click in the golden ingorot in order to let people, sell you items After that you write the price to the public chat and it automatically appears in the sign of the chest.