Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Cant login in prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezywin

I cant login to jartexprison with my main account, I tried to reset my password but the website said it was to dangerous for me to get in, same thing happened to my alt account that has an easy password and still got the wrong password.

Solution
I cant login to jartexprison with my main account, I tried to reset my password but the website said it was to dangerous for me to get in, same thing happened to my alt account that has an easy password and still got the wrong password.
Dear, ezywin,

If you forgot your password, you can submit a password reset request here. Please, do not ask anyone to review your request, wait patiently for the staff to review your password reset request and hopefully it will be accepted.

If you encounter any issues while playing on JartexNetwork, there are two places you can go:

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Dear, ezywin,

If you forgot your password, you can submit a password reset request here. Please, do not ask anyone to review your request, wait patiently for the staff to review your password reset request and hopefully it will be accepted.

If you encounter any issues while playing on JartexNetwork, there are two places you can go:
Have a great day/night,

Thanks,
Bobsilowski

Solution

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello ezywin,
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.