Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

can't log into the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshyy

hi im new to the server and ive been trying to get on but it keeps saying i need to type my password so i go through with the /login password123 password123 but it doesnt work and says that i have already registered my username even though ive never been on the server before. now when i try to reset my password it says that there is no email linked to my account. any help would be appreciated thanks

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Community Assistance - RESPONSE

Greetings, Marshyy.​
Unable to Log in​
In order to log in into the server you must use another username as it seems like it was taken already by someone else, as the server is cracked anyone can pick any username they want. In case you have a premium account only thing u can do is to change yout username or use a cracked launcher like tlauncher. When you first connect to the server with an username that is not taken already it should say that you need to register, ex: /register <password> <password>.​
To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all players, we kindly remind you to review our server rules regularly. You can find the link to our server rules here ➟ JN RULES. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
daviddaraban​

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, Marshyy.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
daviddaraban​

Status
Not open for further replies.