Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can we make extreme a bit less extreme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Even with Gold Kit in Skywars, Extreme is way too difficult.

Your Island has atleast 3/4 prot 2 diamond, with a sharp 2 sword or sharp 3 axe, making it very hard to win fights unless the opponent is garbage or you're a god at the game! (I am saying this out of experience, I am not the best player and I rarely win fights against players who know how to swing in the right direction)

Also when you get to mid, in atleast 1 of the chests, there is a punch 2 bow, which is just absurd. People can rush mid, get prot 3 armor, get a punch bow and knock everyone off the edge (this applies to certain maps, where it is easy to be pushed off!)

Pearls are very rare, and I would like to see more of those, because some people might need content and want to do cool pearl clutches (like I do :p)
Get rid of the knockback 5 slimeball. I despise it!

If I were you, nerf almost every gamemode, Making Extreme get half prot 1 diamond armor in the island chests, and a chance of getting prot 2 in middle.

Make Lunatic have the same kind of loot, but just with normal diamond armor, prot 1 iron maybe?
Normal can be the same, I think it is good as it is right now

Of course, this means the game kind of becomes pay to win, seeing as Silver and Gold kit would have better loot then you can get in all modes. I cna't think of any way to nerf the kits, so please leave some suggestions in the comments :p

Some people won't agree with this suggestion, but this is my opinion and my ideas, so please don't get angry about them.

Aljelja

IGN
AljeljaLegend
Why would you do that? Extreme is as perfect as it is right now. If you want less extreme just play lunatic it is good balance between normal and extreme.

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
~Thread Locked~

Reason: Grave Digging an old post is not allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.