Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

can we get more 4s maps jartex

Eo2911

IGN
Eo2911
we need maps that are like faster to get wins on and also the gens should be a little bit faster like 10%

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Mmhh, to be honest, 4s games are already fast for me, so if you want maps that are faster, there would be 1 minute games evey time so I personally disagree with you.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
we need maps that are like faster to get wins on and also the gens should be a little bit faster like 10%
For the generators' speed, you could suggest it into Suggestions forum, it would be voted and may be implemented!

mananaza

Donator
Donator
Team Events Builder
gens already fast on 4s but the maps kinda bad

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
idk adding fast and slow gen maps in quads doesnt make any sense to me

HeroicBeast_

Donator
Donator
IGN
HeroicBeast_
There should be fast gen and slow gen maps but thats a lot of work and it will take a lot of time to implement. They could do it and they should imo. About more 4's map, I think they can add 1 or 2 more maps in a rotation. And about NEW maps that depends a lot on the community as much as the builders they have. If the community can submit a lot of maps, who knows some might get accepted.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
There should be fast gen and slow gen maps but thats a lot of work and it will take a lot of time to implement. They could do it and they should imo. About more 4's map, I think they can add 1 or 2 more maps in a rotation. And about NEW maps that depends a lot on the community as much as the builders they have. If the community can submit a lot of maps, who knows some might get accepted.
nah its not bout the work just players don't really want fast and slow gen maps on jartex tbh it's just good the way it is ....also jartex rn is just working on its older maps and revamping them like.... u might have noticed changes in saloon portal and others tho if u go here u gonna see sm really unique maps which deserve to get added so make sure to upvote em

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
I kinda agree, previous maps are seriously insane but in my opinion they should've have to add more maps

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
I kinda agree, previous maps are seriously insane but in my opinion they should've have to add more maps
Totally agree with you. They definitely should add more app