Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can someone explain the cause of this? Server just literally freezes, making it unplayable.

Buzzlybee

So, when I join any lobby, sometimes, the server just downright freezes and lags back SO MUCH. When this happens, my frames per second, or fps drops really low, and I don't really know what to do. I just recently started playing JartexNetwork's Bedwars, and this has been happening since.

Video:
View: https://youtu.be/gTZNrxfJiiw

TheDinoGamer179

Donator
Donator
If no one is moving in your lobby, there’s a high chance that it means that the lobby is laggy. All you have to do is reconnecting (disconnect and rejoin the server) or do /hub to get out of the laggy lobby and join back to Bedwars.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Buzzlybee

Buzzlybee

I've tried that multiple times, with no result. Even the main lobby is laggy, but I will give it some time and hope for the best.

TheDinoGamer179

Donator
Donator
Try making sure that your Internet is working normally. Try to join other server and see if you get normal ping or not. If it’s normal ping, that means Jartex is laggy and the only way left is to wait for the lag to be fixed / gone

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
So, when I join any lobby, sometimes, the server just downright freezes and lags back SO MUCH. When this happens, my frames per second, or fps drops really low, and I don't really know what to do. I just recently started playing JartexNetwork's Bedwars, and this has been happening since.

Video:
View: https://youtu.be/gTZNrxfJiiw
Hello Buzzlybee,

I'm sorry you faced this issue while playing on JartexNetwork, this issue that you are facing is caused due to:
  • Your Internet Connection being weak that you are unable to have a consistent connection between you and the server's host. This happens because you have a weak internet connection in-general or you have alot of traffic on your Internet causing it to slow down
  • It can also happen because you live far from France where the server is hosted. If you live far, there is nothing that can be done exactly except moving closer to France.
If you have anymore questions, you are free to create more threads or ask in #assistance-chat which you can find on the JartexNetwork's Discord Server.

Have a great day/night,
Nytb

_qrre

IGN
qrre
now a days jartex is laggy which is not the servers problem its coz of the new members and server bein almost full 90% times
leavin and rejoinin fixes it for me idk about u guys tho (it can be ur ping too the server is us based so if u live far i guess it might be laggy also the fps droping has nothin to do with the server

Last edited:
G

Gusto

It's 100% your internet. I am from EU and I get like 60ms on average. No lag for me, there is some server lag in lobbies though but it's still playable. Also your frames being low has nothing to do with server, it's your pc.