Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

can somebody help me pls i beg u broooo plsss i beg pls pls pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorialGG

how to go in to skywars pls tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
help pls me help me pls

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Click on compass or do /server and click on Bow which represents Skywars

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I'll help you, I need you to explain what's the problem first.
Feel free to dm me on discord. Swervinng#6362

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Just click on the NPC in the lobby of the skywars game

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
i click forum list and found skywars but how to play skywars i cant enter it i dont know how to go inside skywars can you help me pls
have u registered on the minecraft server after registering do /server and click on the bow then walk forward and click on the npcs

ChitranshTheKing

Donator
Donator
use your compass to join skywars lobby then if u walk straight u will find 3 NPCs. U can right click any of them to go in a specific mode of skywars. (modes are mentioned above the head of the NPCs)

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
how to go in to skywars pls tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
help pls me help me pls
Hello @VictorialG, as the other players above said, it's very simple to join the skywars gamemode. When you log into the server you can do either of the following to join skywars:

1- Walk straight down the stairs in the lobby and click on the skywars NPC
2- Right click on the compass in your inventory
3- Type /server and select skywars

I hope these can help you join skywars easier.

Have a nice day!

~Thread Locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.