Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bug pick gem, empty slot, unable to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuJaK

Hello, how are you? I have a problem, yesterday, I was with my pick trying to put a better gem than the ones it has, and I took a gem and then placed another better gem of a rare grade and instead of going to the empty slot, it was to replace another common gem that was from something else, I replaced a 7.3 jack jammer gem, when I placed a 9.6 rare seeker, but that empty slot was bugged, I cannot place or remove gems, I have 4 gems in my pick and it is assumed that It would have to be 5, but it tells me that it currently has all the gems in the peak.

now I'm going to send a couple of images for you to see.

The truth is that I do not know what to do, it is a bug that complicates the game for me, I took a gem and simply put another one and on top I lost another of my gems because I replaced one of the ones that were already placed, it went to another place and left me an empty space that I cannot use, I have 4 gems and a slot that I cannot use, when I try to place another gem it tells me that it has full gems, but there is an empty slot

Mi nick is MuJaK in the game , pick lvl 556 , prestige 3 , full enchants.

I tried everything, restarting, removing another gem, but I only have 4 and more than that it does not let me put, my limit of gems in the peak is 4: '(it got bugged and it complicated everything

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee
Thread has been solved by ShirakamiKazuo ShirakamiKazuo

Locked đź”’

Status
Not open for further replies.