Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bug in game, friend was kicked tooI found there is a bug in this game. When he returns to us the blocks placed and we put them for a long time, it cra

Status
Not open for further replies.

TodorokiDoki

I found there is a bug in this game. When the blocks placed returns to us and we put them for a long time, it crashes us and banishes us after some time. The blocks that were placed by me came back to me, the same for my teammate. After 5-10 placed blocks, the message that he was thrown was displayed. I have the proof in the screenshot

Oh and i had ban for 24 h for the same reason, but I have already received the answer to it printed twice

Attachments

• Wyrszucony.png
    Wyrszucony.png
    138.6 KB · Views: 12
Solution
Hello, TodorokiDoki.​
This an issue due to Minecraft 1.16 itself and how it behaves with the AntiCheat. Playing on 1.8.9 would solve the issue as it is more stable, which is why we always recommend it, for a better gameplay experience.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​
~Thread Locked~

Kind Regards,
~ chocz700

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
I am guessing you are talking about ghost blocking , where blocks just dont place and "disappear" , try playing on minecraft version 1.8.9 or 1.8+ , that should solve the issue ,

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
I found there is a bug in this game. When the blocks placed returns to us and we put them for a long time, it crashes us and banishes us after some time. The blocks that were placed by me came back to me, the same for my teammate. After 5-10 placed blocks, the message that he was thrown was displayed. I have the proof in the screenshot

Oh and i had ban for 24 h for the same reason, but I have already received the answer to it printed twice
You could check your Internet connection or changing version to 1.8.9 or 1.8 as the server is a 1.8 server for most gamemodes and i think a plugin is used to make the server 1.8 to 1.16.5 server (till the date of post)
Or i suggest a bug report in Bug reports
Kind Regards - Northern_Star

die4guy

Addicted Member
Donator
Its your internet, increased ping gives you lagbacks for example, if you place a block and disappear, its lagging back. Also if you spam blocks, it just disappear when the part of the block is updated. Make sure you have sufficient speed of internet, (maybe 2mbps+). Also, if you are far away from France (server location), you will get high ping.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hello, TodorokiDoki.​
This an issue due to Minecraft 1.16 itself and how it behaves with the AntiCheat. Playing on 1.8.9 would solve the issue as it is more stable, which is why we always recommend it, for a better gameplay experience.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​
~Thread Locked~

Kind Regards,
~ chocz700

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.