Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bug abuse or not?

TnTGamerz2000

Addicted Member
I just died with 3 gsets in gold zone by a bug at the dreadlord Boss. This made me have to restart my game, meaning I died. Someone picked up my stuff and is not giving it back. Is this considered bug abuse?

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator

The_W

Addicted Member
Is this considered bug abuse?
Depends.
1. If the player just coincidencely passed the area and at the same time you died, he is not abusing the bug.
2. If the bug can be triggered in a certain way, and that player took part in triggering the bug, it could be a bug abuse, but we don't know if that player actually knew the bug and purposely triggering it or not too.
3. The other scenario is that the player is not triggering the bug, but actually know about the bug and just waiting around there to wait someone die because of the bug then collects the loots. That probably can be considered as bug abuse, but again there is no direct proof that shows if that player knew the bug and abusing it in that way or not too.

So, I can only say without a valid proof showing the player knew and abused the bug, there is nothing we can do.

rip bro you lost 3 gsets my lost to urs is not that much but I lost my full skygod armor and my sword cuz of a bug in pvp

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TnTGamerz2000

TnTGamerz2000

Addicted Member
It's all good, i just wont be pvping on this server anymore. Too many bugs/glitches/loopholes. I have like 4 gsets extra, it is just annoying.