Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bruh i cant see invis players [New update?]

BadBoyMe

am i missing something? because before whole restart [Ill come to that in a sec] i could see invis players [IN MY TEAM] but when my game was so laggy after i made a profile i reset everything and i could'nt see invis players that were in my team.

ulvd

This could be a internet issue:
Please check the following to help improve your connection stability:

1. Wi-Fi Signal Strength: Ensure your Wi-Fi signal is strong and not obstructed. If possible, try using a wired connection for a more stable experience.
  2. Network Congestion: Check if other devices or applications on your network are using significant bandwidth. Streaming, large downloads, or other online activities can affect your connection.
  3. Background Applications: Close any unnecessary applications running in the background on your device that might be using network resources.
  4. Router Settings: Review your router settings. Enabling Quality of Service (QoS) for gaming or updating router firmware can sometimes improve performance.
  5. Software Updates: Make sure your game client and network drivers are fully up to date.
  6. Ping Test: Run a ping test to check for any latency issues with your connection. This can help identify if there are network problems.
  7. Firewall/Antivirus: Verify that your firewall or antivirus software is not blocking or slowing down your connection to the game
It could also be a launcher specific issue so I'd reinstall if you can :)

Evergreen_MC

Donator
Donator
IGN
Evergreen_MC
am i missing something? because before whole restart [Ill come to that in a sec] i could see invis players [IN MY TEAM] but when my game was so laggy after i made a profile i reset everything and i could'nt see invis players that were in my team.
It was fartex moment of glitch