Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Broken Anti-Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffryjeffry

I was playing KitPVP and first I got kicked multiple times for "client modification", and then eventually got banned for a day. I assume "client modification" means hacking, but I don't hack, so understandably I'm a bit fucking pissed off. Anyone else had this happen to them? Seems to me like the anti-cheat is very very broken. Get your shit together Jartex.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello jeffryjeffry.

First of all make sure that you are not using any disallowed modifications, if you're not using any, you should be fine.​

Here's a list that may decrease the chances of getting false kicked/banned again:​
  • If you are using an early version of minecraft 1.14+ - 1.16~, then I recommend using 1.8.9 for a better gameplay in general.
  • Make sure to keep your CPS lower than 20 CPS+.
  • If you have a high ping 150ms+, try getting a better internet connection.

It's not always your ping, mc version or CPS. It can also be the server lag or a bug and I don't think there's a way to completely stop it from happening.​
Anyways, if you got banned for 12 / 24 hours, dm a staff member with Team Screenshare role on JartexNetwork's discord server and he's going to help you.​

If you need any help, you can contact me on discord. Swervinng#6362

Have a great day/night.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I have been experiencing that so badly recently and I thought it was my high ping or my cps. However, I tried to only play at 100ms and to normal click 7 Cps and believe me it is still being so bad for me. I got kicked so many times recently and even a ban today so I decided to take a break from playing pvp based gamemodes and try to play other gamemodes. Anyways, I feel you and I am pretty sure that in the past it was so rare to get kicked but now I feel like the AC has flagged me or smth and is being so sensitive. I hope they fix it cause I have already lost what worths of 270k items.

Have a nice day !

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
For your record, I tried playing in an alt and for some reason and under the same circumstances I have not got a single kick for straight 2h. So I don't know what to say rather than hope it gets fixed.

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, jeffryjeffry!​
I’ll be locking this thread as your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team on the forums or discord if you need further help.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, jeffryjeffry!​
I’ll be locking this thread as your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team on the forums or discord if you need further help.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​
I think you forgot to lock it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.