Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Bring Back The Mobheads Spawner Progression

Status
Not open for further replies.

igordalepro

Minecraft Username:
Lepian_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bring Back The Mobheads Spawner Progression​

Suggestion Details:
In the old days when I played on the server, there was this progression in the spawners store where it was not possible to buy higher level spawners without having farmed the heads of lower level mobs, I believe this functionality is active on the other SkyBlock server, but I would really like it to be present in Dream as well, as it brings more sense of reward and of more importance to progression and lower spawners.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Bring back players (like me) who stopped playing because of this change.​

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Was this really a popular change?
I can see why it can help on paper, with the mobheads requirement meaning any is top islands will have to either grind out mobheads or get spawners from /transfer, gkits, or crates. And now that Galaxy enchantments are restricted to /level 50, it'll be harder to grind for heads yourself.
However, (and this was something that I remember happening) didn't the top islands just buy out/hire regular players to sell them the mobheads, effectively ignoring the progression?

If this feature were to be return, I feel it would only artificially slow the progression in SBD, affecting casual and interested players that want to buy spawners but don't have the luck, resources, or time to grind out mobheads.

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, igordalepro​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  1. it was removed because it wasn't fair for other teams / islands and people that didn't have plently of gkits
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.