Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Bridging gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalDuck

Minecraft Username:
Totalduck_FBI​

What is the suggestion about?
Bridging gamemode​

Description:
Hey i thought it would be a good idea to add a bridging gamemode to the server. So cracked players can practice bridging sure there is creative but i thought it was a good idea​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Ull get more players cause cracked players will come to the server to bridge​

+1
For me this is good.
What if a player is finding a cracked bridging server, and the player joins Jartex Network?
He looks at the gamemodes, and sees everything including creative. What if the player thinks its Build Battle or something mainly for building?
If jartexnetwork adds a bridging gamemode, you can also see what time you finished, and if u improved. (my opinion)

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
+1
For me this is good.
What if a player is finding a cracked bridging server, and the player joins Jartex Network?
He looks at the gamemodes, and sees everything including creative. What if the player thinks its Build Battle or something mainly for building?
If jartexnetwork adds a bridging gamemode, you can also see what time you finished, and if u improved. (my opinion)
Why would we add an entirely different gamemode with the same use but different name? If u probably renamed creative to bridging then eventually players would figure it out

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

TotalDuck

Why would we add an entirely different gamemode with the same use but different name? If u probably renamed creative to bridging then eventually players would figure it out
u have a point But just saying this is just a suggestion u dont rlly need to make comments about this U dont need to pay to much attention here i thought it was a good idea

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

TotalDuck

Currently im trying to contact jartex staff members to try to help me make a bridging server for cracked players

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

TotalDuck

im just gonna try for the people that wanna bridge but dosent know jartex server only other servers

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, TotalDuck​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.