Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Bridge minigame in PracticePVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GXTREME

IGN
GXTREME_GAMING
Minecraft Username:
GXTREME_GAMING​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bridge minigame in PracticePVP​

Suggestion Details:
Almost everyone knows this gamemode, Bridge, and I'm sure everyone enjoys it too. The fast paced minigame that requires high reflexes and pvp skills. It is also one of the most well known minigame and as been getting a lot of attention recently.

There are 2 teams of different colors, red and blue. The objective of this gamemode is to cross the 1-block-wide (and 9 blocks low) bridge from your base to your opponent's base and jump in their portal to score a goal. Each time a teammate jumps into the opposing team's portal, your team scores a point and all players are re-spawned at the starting gates. Note that the map does not reset each round, all the blocks that you build will stay on the map until the end of the game! The first team to score 5 goals wins.

It can be played as a 1v1 or as a party of up to 8 players (split into different teams).​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Implementing this gamemode into the PracticePVP server is not only an addition to the different duels, but it would clearly attract more attention too.​

Extra Information:
Starting Items:
At the beginning of every game, each player will start with some items to assist them in the game. Items include armor, weapons, blocks, and other items.

- Iron Sword
- Full Leather Armor without Leather Cap (colored red or blue depending on the team)
- Diamond Pickaxe (Efficiency 2)
- Bow + 1 Arrow (regenerates after 3.5 seconds)
- 2 stacks of 64 stained clay (colored red or blue depending on the team)
- 8 Golden Apples (replenishes the player's health instantly and giving absorption)

Players will receive these items upon respawning in any of the modes.

Further information:
Height limit is 6 blocks up from the bridge.

Default inventory layout:
Iron sword (1st), Bow(2nd), Diamond Pickaxe with Efficiency 2(3rd), 64 stained clay (4th and 5th), 8 Golden Apples (6th), 1 Arrow that regenerates after 3.5 seconds of shooting (8th)

Disclaimer:
I did not come up with this gamemode myself, but took it from other servers I played on.

I spent a long time writing this, any feedbacks would be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I suggest that you do not suggest that

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
Neutral
I'm not sure about this or somethings but maybe you mean Practice Bridge? I don't know.. but these day player can practice bridge everywhere like Singleplayer or at practice also might in creative ;) because we already have Bridge server.. so u mean maybe we should Added Practice server instead Add into Practice? reason practice is for improve you're Skill but not sure if Bridge count as skill but I really like you're Suggestion because why not maybe will attract more attention too to server

Good Luck for you're
Suggestion

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
I will give this suggestion a -1 because I don't think it will be fun because 50% of people have 200 ping and it would just not be fun to play against, as well as I don't like the mode in general

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Staff Member
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, GXTREME​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ItzCqldFxld

Status
Not open for further replies.