Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested Lobby BrainWasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon80

Minecraft Username:
Horizon80​

What is the suggestion about?
BrainWasher​

Description:
Sometimes on JartexNetwork, while playing Bedwars i get a lot of coins, and sometimes i trade them for brains and i use them on the BrainWasher on a few gold brains, but the only things i ever get are things i already have or something that sucks, so i suggest that some changes be added to the brainwasher to make it a little more fair.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can help to improve JartexNetwork so that more players can compete and play more to get lots of brains to continue getting better stuff.​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
Horizon80

What is the suggestion about?
BrainWasher

Description:
Sometimes on JartexNetwork, while playing Bedwars i get a lot of coins, and sometimes i trade them for brains and i use them on the BrainWasher on a few gold brains, but the only things i ever get are things i already have or something that sucks, so i suggest that some changes be added to the brainwasher to make it a little more fair.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can help to improve JartexNetwork so that more players can compete and play more to get lots of brains to continue getting better stuff.
-1 huge lack of effort; doesn't even say what items to add and how many

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Horizon80

Horizon80

-1 huge lack of effort; doesn't even say what items to add and how many
I'm not saying to add more items to the brain washer dude i'm saying once you get an item from it make it so you won't get that item every time you use the brain washer and WASTING brains on an item you already have.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Horizon80

Horizon80

I'm not saying to add more items to the brain washer dude i'm saying once you get an item from it make it so you won't get that item every time you use the brain washer and WASTING brains on an item you already have.
Also you gave Imwithnoobs a +1 even though we have basicly the same idea to upgrade the BrainWasher.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Also you gave Imwithnoobs a +1 even though we have basicly the same idea to upgrade the BrainWasher.
Imwithnoobs Imwithnoobs gave more detail, made his suggestion more clear, also you don't explain how to make it more "fair" in your suggestion
ok nvm

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Horizon80​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.