Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Boxing Implemented into Practice PVP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOKINGTUNIC

Minecraft Username:
YOKINGTUNIC​

What is your suggestion's title?
Boxing Implemented into Practice PVP?​

Suggestion Details:
I feel like Jartex should add Boxing to practice as Jartex already has a pretty well set up PracticePVP and adding a new game mode to be able to play would be great, I personally like playing boxing, and if I wanted to play boxing duels I would have to go to a different server to do so, so I think this would be a cool idea.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Adding a new game mode to practice will help Jartex as a lot of people might go to another server to try this game mode, but now they can just play here thus this could attract more players to the server.​

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
-1 This should not be added as it's not something unique that would attract many players as it's already implemented in servers with good kb for boxing. Along with many jartex players having high ping which would make it annoying to fight them in boxing

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
YOKINGTUNIC

YOKINGTUNIC

-1 This should not be added as it's not something unique that would attract many players as it's already implemented in servers with good kb for boxing. Along with many jartex players having high ping which would make it annoying to fight them in boxing
Yeah that's true I guess. Lol

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, YOKINGTUNIC​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.