Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Bounty system for skyblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scantheman

Minecraft Username:
ScanTheMan

What is the suggestion about?
Bounty system for skyblock

Description:
like in auction house you post a request for items with an attached payment for that item... and if someone is interested in fulfilling that bounty they just submit it... the person who posted that bounty will get the item he wanted and the one who fulfilled the bounty will get the attached money on that said bounty... or something like that..

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
less people shouting in public chat of " buying (item)" , " buying rank voucher for 1b"... its just a pain to scroll up and find a friends reply... -.- in other words.. less chat traffic.

Extra Information:
it would be good it there would be a drop down menu for players to select what kind of item they want... ( just place icons of said items ranks, gkit, etc.)

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
If you're trying to say add a "Bidding Auction" where a player that wants to sell, lets say SkyChamp for no less then 100m, They auction starting bids at 100m then theres a timer until the bids stop (lets say 1 hour to 6 hours) If the minimum cash needed wasn't achieved then the item gets returned to the player, and if it is achieved higher then minimum that player gets the money and person bidden would lose the amount but gains the item, then I agree +1.

Maybe try explaining it better as the title is "Bounty System" which in most cases means Bounty on someones heads which means you need to kill him in PvP to earn it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Scantheman

If you're trying to say add a "Bidding Auction" where a player that wants to sell, lets say SkyChamp for no less then 100m, They auction starting bids at 100m then theres a timer until the bids stop (lets say 1 hour to 6 hours) If the minimum cash needed wasn't achieved then the item gets returned to the player, and if it is achieved higher then minimum that player gets the money and person bidden would lose the amount but gains the item, then I agree +1.

Maybe try explaining it better as the title is "Bounty System" which in most cases means Bounty on someones heads which means you need to kill him in PvP to earn it.

it's kinda like . i want to buy a sky donor rank and i post on a board or something that i want this item and i attach how much im willing to pay for said item lets say 20m...

then all players on the server can see my post of me wanting a sky donor rank for 20m by doing "/bounty house" or something (idk whats it called but the word bounty comes to my head cuz you're fulfilling a request for a player) ... then any player on the server can complete my request by submitting their sky donor rank voucher to the post...

its like trading but more secure cuz once you submit you request you also deposit the 20m to the system so once a player fulfills your bounty/ quest or whats it called.. the system automatically sends the 20m to the player who fulfilled it and sends the donor voucher to the player who posted the request..

imagine you a player have a skygod rank voucher and you dont have any use for it... so you go "/bounty house" to see if someone is in need of the voucher..
once you open the said window you will see multiple requests of diamond blocks, beacons, and etc .... then you filter the request for sky god rank voucher.. then you see 4 requests of different amounts that they are willing to pay for it.. you see 900m, 1b, 1.3b, 1.5b, 2b... you chose the one with the 2bil to fulfill because its the highest bounty.. so you click that one .. then another window pops up where you place the voucher in then you place the voucher in then clicked accept.. right away you receive the 2bil that was attached to the request.. and the player who posted that request will receive the voucher once he checks the bounty house...

thats what i imagine it to be.. xD

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Scantheman

but your idea seems better.. :D it would be more competitive...

Spooted

IGN
Spooted

I like this idea a lot!

Femini5t

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
ScanTheMan

What is the suggestion about?
Bounty system for skyblock

Description:
like in auction house you post a request for items with an attached payment for that item... and if someone is interested in fulfilling that bounty they just submit it... the person who posted that bounty will get the item he wanted and the one who fulfilled the bounty will get the attached money on that said bounty... or something like that..

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
less people shouting in public chat of " buying (item)" , " buying rank voucher for 1b"... its just a pain to scroll up and find a friends reply... -.- in other words.. less chat traffic.

Extra Information:
it would be good it there would be a drop down menu for players to select what kind of item they want... ( just place icons of said items ranks, gkit, etc.)
+1

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Scantheman,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.