Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bought 10 players shops but i cant open new ones

Hey Survivalists,

I bought 10 extra player shops at the Auction House. I redeemed the code and when I tried to open up new shops It says I'm already at my maximum amount of shops.
Now I've waited until the server did it's daily reboot and thought that maybe it will work after that. On the Discord i've gotten no help. Are there people who know whats going on, or know how to fix this. help would be lovely.
Either way, Thanks in advance,

TheWorstExample.

IGN
LuckyTheLegend
Hey,I believe this is a bug. If u have proof u may report it here. If u don't have proof i am sorry u will not receive a replacement.
Tip: Record when u redeem ranks or vouchers so if something goes wrong you may ask for a replacement and also get that bug patched.

~~~Lucky~~~

Last edited:

17xw

Hey Survivalists,

I bought 10 extra player shops at the Auction House. I redeemed the code and when I tried to open up new shops It says I'm already at my maximum amount of shops.
Now I've waited until the server did it's daily reboot and thought that maybe it will work after that. On the Discord i've gotten no help. Are there people who know whats going on, or know how to fix this. help would be lovely.
Either way, Thanks in advance,

TheWorstExample.
It can be a glitch or bug but unfortunately u cant get refund on ingame items .

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
try breaking one of ur shops and then remaking the shops and if its just a bug then rip sorry for u bro but I really doubt it cuz no one ever got this bug.

also if u were looking at a block while redeeming it the chest will be placed on the block as a chest rather than a voucher and it will disappear and be back in ur inv after a while so make sure this is not the case and yea.. good luck šŸ˜Š

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T
Alright peepz, imma try breaking 1 shop and than reopen the rest.
Otherwise I'm screwed but thanks for all the help!