Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Boss Wolrd Modification.

Pastori

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Luncar​

What is the suggestion about?
Boss Wolrd Modification.​

Description:
i suggest that you make bear, goblin ,ice drag, water drag pets, vampire, miner....etc every pet have a small drop chance killing the boss if you get top 3 on damage, if u ever get a pet it will be at the worst rarity and u can make it better by something called "Pet Tier Boost" which is an INSANLY RARE item to get from boss when u kill them and u have to get 1# to have a chance of getting it, there will be 3 raritys for pets : Rare - Epic - Legendary , every rarity will unlock a new perk and this perk will better every time u level ur pet up
how to level up pets ? : idk u can choose this one lol.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make the game much more luck based and less pay2win​

The_W

Addicted Member
Hello,
I am confused about your suggestion, so I hope you can write and arrange it better next time.
For now, what I understand from your suggestion are:
1. Pets that you got from killing bosses. It has small drop chance for top 3 damagers.
2. Pet Tier/Stages: Rare,Epic,Legend. All pets will start from Rare. To upgrade Tier/Stage, you need "Pet Tier boost" with small drop chance to #1 damager. Higher tier/stage has more perk.

Things that you didn't explain:
1. Idk if you already know that there is already pets feature in SBD. So, will these pets the same or different from the existed pets?
2. If the pets are the same with existed pets, it have much different system. Idk much, but from what I know the rarity isn't upgradeable. So are you trying to mix them up or to change the current system?
3. If it's a whole different pets, then you need to explain what kind of pets these are, what perks or bossts will they give, etc.

For now, my vote will be Neutral/-1 due to unclear explanation and lack of description. Have a nice day/night!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Pastori

Pastori

Addicted Member
Hello,
I am confused about your suggestion, so I hope you can write and arrange it better next time.
For now, what I understand from your suggestion are:
1. Pets that you got from killing bosses. It has small drop chance for top 3 damagers.
2. Pet Tier/Stages: Rare,Epic,Legend. All pets will start from Rare. To upgrade Tier/Stage, you need "Pet Tier boost" with small drop chance to #1 damager. Higher tier/stage has more perk.

Things that you didn't explain:
1. Idk if you already know that there is already pets feature in SBD. So, will these pets the same or different from the existed pets?
2. If the pets are the same with existed pets, it have much different system. Idk much, but from what I know the rarity isn't upgradeable. So are you trying to mix them up or to change the current system?
3. If it's a whole different pets, then you need to explain what kind of pets these are, what perks or bossts will they give, etc.

For now, my vote will be Neutral/-1 due to unclear explanation and lack of description. Have a nice day/night!
1- thats another way to get pets
2- yes i want to change the systeme and there will be deffrent "tiers" : rare, epic , legendary rare pets give 1 perk, epic gives 2 perks and legendary gives 3 perks and the more u level up the pet the better the perk is

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Pastori​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
chocz700