Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Gens Boss Fights

Minecraft Username:
GamingGoneDope​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Gens​

What is your suggestion's title?
Boss Fights​

Suggestion Details:
the "sword" for gens is mostly useless after doing the level 45 quests which is killing 50 zombies , it can be done in minutes after that the sword has no use , a boss fight quest could be added at level 50/55 , the boss could be any mob and it would give rewards similar to Skyblock Dream where the higher the percentage of damage the higher the rewards like boosters , gen slots , money and other stuff and i would also suggest adding other mobs into level 45 quests such as skeletons or spiders as it is currently a 2 minutes quest​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would improve the current level 45 quest and the gap between level 46-59 which is a very long and hard process to reach there and alot of players are already giving up on this new gamemode​

Extra Information:
Buff the xp drops from mobs​

lyuwu

Donator
Donator
IGN
lyuwu
It is a good idea, however what if they added after payouts another 50 levels with new quests, and at level 105 they add a boss fight including everything you said? because everyone is already done with level 45 or most of the people so there is no use for us level 60-90 to do that quest and miss out on it. I will upvote this +1