Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

blocks not placing (pls FIX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgtan

this started today with me and other people as well when we are bridging sometimes the blocks dont place and u fall in the void and i click 2-3 cps when speedbridging.is there a new anticheat or something?but anyways i just hope this gets fixed as soon as possible

Gaming_Claus

Donator
Donator
I'm a team minigames member, please review rules. Thank you for your time.
wdym ur a minigames member OHH u mean the discord jartex minigame server Oh ya i was also a member of that then i left the group lol!well that aint prove nothing breh

• Disagree
Reactions: Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
WEll and i aint never heard of this rules in any servers and not even in this one for playin for total of 1 year
LMAO ARE YOU KIDDING ME EVER HEARD OF SARCASM??

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
this started today with me and other people as well when we are bridging sometimes the blocks dont place and u fall in the void and i click 2-3 cps when speedbridging.is there a new anticheat or something?but anyways i just hope this gets fixed as soon as possible
Its fixed dw, everyone had that yesterday

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
The bug has been fixed, also to clarify speedbridging isn’t against the rules. However, using an unfair advantage / cheat like an autoclicker to bridge faster and better is against the rules.

~ Thread locked ~

Status
Not open for further replies.