Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Beyonite

ViVianic

Hello!
My name is Moaaz, I'm male and im about to hit 13 next month
I've had a couple of usernames such as ViVianic, Beyonite, MasterTubeMan, TheToastGamer
Im quitting ViVianic because the account has problems on it, such as ping (not sure if its me or the account since i've seen alot better results on Beyonite)
I've been playing jartex ever since 2017 and started streaming it in 2017, i have footage of it.
I hope i can make friends with all of you as I'm not the type that likes alot of interactions but im trying to work on that!
If you need help with something Jartex related dm me and i'll try to help!
beyonite#8560
I also hope to improve myself on the server and hope to get unbanned!
I've had a history of hacking on Jartex, this one was for the purpose of testing though, so i hope my next appeal being made in 6 days gets accepted and i have a better relationship with the community!
If you think im lying about the part of when i started, message me and ill send you a link of my first minecraft video, i suck ALOT at the time, but i think i've improved alot over the past 3 years, first server i've ever played on was TEAM EXTREME (r.i.p) then i found jartex on a server list online for cracked bedwars servers, then i started my youtube channel from there, still my favourite server, even though its facing some issues with the anti-cheat, its the only server i main till today, im surprised most players who are better than me only started a year ago!

And yes im also toxic sometimes and can hackusate alot of times, BUT
im trying to work on that to reduce me doing any of that

Last edited:

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Welcome, hope you get unbanned and have fun around!
Im quitting ViVianic because the account has problems on it, such as ping (not sure if its me or the account since i've seen alot better results on Beyonite)
Btw the ping is your connection has nothing to do with the account you are on.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Hey, hope you have fun and get unbanned on here soon, if you need any help or guidance for a good appeal, dm me on discord and introduce yourself.

Have a good one,

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Dear Beyonite_,

Welcome to JartexNetwork!

Nice to meet you and I hope to see you around in-game and on discord!