Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Better Nick Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Minecraft Username:
Empity​

What is the suggestion about?
Better Nick Command​

Description:
The nick command should be improved to this :

/nick [name] <rank> <level>

[] Required
<> optional

The current nick command allows you to change your name/level/rank but the thing is you will have to go through a book to do all of that and it takes time to do this over and over everytime you want to change your nick so, in order to make it easier, I would like to suggest an easier way to change your nick which includes name/rank/level at same command, however, the current nick system should stay but adding this command will be a better option for diamond players.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Easier life​

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
Wish that worked for me. I've reported nicked dias and the staff said I need to use /find and find their real name.
So the staff wants you to find out who broke rules nicked when you don't have perms to, so that means dia+ ranks dont have to follow rules. ok jartex this is enough don't make it so you have to pay to join server.

Last edited:

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
So the staff wants you to find out who broke rules nicked when you don't have perms to, so that means dia+ ranks dont have to follow rules, jartex is. ok jartex this is enough don't make it so you have to pay to join server.
Pretty sure you are confusing it with Non-Minigames.

In Prison, Factions etc, you can do /realname "nick" to find that users realname, and with that in a full screenshot including evidence of them breaking rules, it will be accepted.

If you believe a nicked player is cheating, message a Helper+, tell them what you suspect them of, and they can find out who the actual player is using staff stuff :)

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
Pretty sure you are confusing it with Non-Minigames.

In Prison, Factions etc, you can do /realname "nick" to find that users realname, and with that in a full screenshot including evidence of them breaking rules, it will be accepted.

If you believe a nicked player is cheating, message a Helper+, tell them what you suspect them of, and they can find out who the actual player is using staff stuff :)
jackoryan jackoryan said he reported someone in minigames

Last edited:

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
I've decided to give -1 not_Nuggets not_Nuggets sus

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
hello
you can now add specific level or just word random when nicking, both parameters are optional, meaning you can just do usual /nick username
1634203322413.png

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Norking​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd

Status
Not open for further replies.