Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Better Maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceHub

Minecraft Username:
AceHub​

What is your suggestion's title?
Better Maps!​

Suggestion Details:
Jartex Bedwars is really famous, and with the growing popularity many players don't play the game properly. For example, the only thing MOST of the new players do is camp on the edge or the top of the map and when it comes for the final moment they target the final guy without letting him know!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The reason I am writing this suggestion is to notify that campers have no respect and must be stopped! I suggest to cut the route to access such places in maps where people could hide and win with no effort​

Extra Information:
All I want is for the people who put their effort in the game get the result they deserve!​

ned_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
AceHub​

What is your suggestion's title?
Better Maps!​

Suggestion Details:
Jartex Bedwars is really famous, and with the growing popularity many players don't play the game properly. For example, the only thing MOST of the new players do is camp on the edge or the top of the map and when it comes for the final moment they target the final guy without letting him know!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The reason I am writing this suggestion is to notify that campers have no respect and must be stopped! I suggest to cut the route to access such places in maps where people could hide and win with no effort​

Extra Information:
All I want is for the people who put their effort in the game get the result they deserve!​
+1
i really hate campers lol.
good suggestion...
wait how do they gonna make the maps camper proof.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AceHub

AceHub

+1
i really hate campers lol.
good suggestion...
wait how do they gonna make the maps camper proof.
Cut staircases and remove permission for the players to place blocks on such places to hide,
Example if someone is towering up from behind the map, remove their access to place blocks; and for maps like Angry Bird, remove the staircase to the top of the map!
Similar to maps like Blizzard (as everything is out in the open).

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Staff Member
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, AceHub​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ItzCqldFxld

Status
Not open for further replies.