Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Better Iron and gold generators

ItsJUDM

Minecraft Username:
ItsJUDM​

What is the suggestion about?
Better Iron and gold generators​

Description:
just like in hypixel, i like different maps have different speeds into there iron and gold gens, for example: one map has fast iron, another map has medium speed iron, and another map with slow iron (which is the iron generator currently in jartex network). It may be unfair since people can rush faster, but i just dont like the fact that every map in jartex has the same speed in their generator, it just doesnt feel right. So if you see this please make this work, then i will love jartex netowork 100% :D

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
SO that there is more exitement and intense moments (since people might rush fast) when ur in a game​

Extra Information:
None​

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Dear ItsJUDM, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for JartexNetwork. After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it a +1 for the following reasons:

• Would be lots of fun for bigger maps to have faster gens so games are not to long.

Square

4law1

Minecraft Username:
ItsJUDM

What is the suggestion about?
Better Iron and gold generators

Description:
just like in hypixel, i like different maps have different speeds into there iron and gold gens, for example: one map has fast iron, another map has medium speed iron, and another map with slow iron (which is the iron generator currently in jartex network). It may be unfair since people can rush faster, but i just dont like the fact that every map in jartex has the same speed in their generator, it just doesnt feel right. So if you see this please make this work, then i will love jartex netowork 100% :D

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
SO that there is more exitement and intense moments (since people might rush fast) when ur in a game

Extra Information:
None
dam bro thats fire and InsaNE no im fr insaneeee

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee
neutral to me these generators are okay

OnUrCase

Donator
Donator
IGN
OnUrCase
+1
I agree with you the gen's are really slow and barley drops anything and to add a bit maybe increase the caps of the gen too?

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I think this was already suggested
Neutral ig

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello ItsJUDM,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion!​
However, I have decided to deny your suggestion, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Suggestion denied
Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo