Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Lifesteal Better Crate keys

uni_boiz

IGN
uni_boiz

Minecraft Username:
uni_boiz​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Lifesteal​

What is your suggestion's title?
Better Crate keys​

Suggestion Details:
We need better loot from the crate keys as a god crate key gives a netherite armour with just prot 4 and that also in different columns ? Is God key even worth it ? The god crate should have loots such as prot 5 or prot 6 armours with good perks . Also there should be gkit vouchers earnable from these crate keys.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
People would consider buying god keys from the gold shop boosting the server economy​

Scuffleshadow

Donator
Donator
IGN
Scuffleshadow
I think this is a pretty poor suggestion. Adding armour that cannot be obtained by playing vanilla, results in a rather heavy P2W unbalance, and would result in a lot of people finding the gamemode unfair. God Crates already contain some of the best loot in the entire gamemode, and there is no reason to further unbalance things. If you want to get better loot, I would suggest leveling up, as that increases the multiplier on crate drops.

Finally, I don't understand what you mean by wanting gkit vouchers from crates, this is already a feature!!!

Strong -1

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
I think this is a pretty poor suggestion. Adding armour that cannot be obtained by playing vanilla, results in a rather heavy P2W unbalance, and would result in a lot of people finding the gamemode unfair. God Crates already contain some of the best loot in the entire gamemode, and there is no reason to further unbalance things. If you want to get better loot, I would suggest leveling up, as that increases the multiplier on crate drops.

Finally, I don't understand what you mean by wanting gkit vouchers from crates, this is already a feature!!!

Strong -1
Yep totally correct I agree on -1