Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Best method on how to get money

xXRistevskiXx

IGN
xXRistevskiXx
Hello i am a new player to prison right now i need a lot of money currently i have 22t and i want to make as other players do like 100t per day can anyone tell me a good method so i can start making money

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello xXRistevskiXx,

I recommend upgrading bps and prestiging to get higher sell prices and if you want you can farm drugs and sell them to other players cells, by selling drugs to other players you can get 2t per stack of drugs or higher than that.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xXRistevskiXx

xXRistevskiXx

IGN
xXRistevskiXx
Hello xXRistevskiXx,

I recommend upgrading bps and prestiging to get higher sell prices and if you want you can farm drugs and sell them to other players cells, by selling drugs to other players you can get 2t per stack of drugs or higher than that.
how do i get drugs tho idk where to buy them

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
how do i get drugs tho idk where to buy them
You can find them in spawn on the right of the pvp stairs, there you can buy drug seeds and you can plant those seeds in a tilled dirt with water just like how you plant wheat seeds in a single player world.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xXRistevskiXx

xXRistevskiXx

IGN
xXRistevskiXx
You can find them in spawn on the right of the pvp stairs, there you can buy drug seeds and you can plant those seeds in a tilled dirt with water just like how you plant wheat seeds in a single player world.
alr thank you.ill try that method right now

Vizorn

Hello i am a new player to prison right now i need a lot of money currently i have 22t and i want to make as other players do like 100t per day can anyone tell me a good method so i can start making money
hi xXRistevskiXx, for starters u can redeem starter pvp kits for the egaps and sell them for a good price. then you can buy tokens and use them to buy drug seeds. start a drug farm and sell them replant and sell for the constant income! good luck!