Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Beginners Guide To Jartex Bedwars

Fnoxin

IGN
Fnoxin
Note: Good players skip this you don't need it
If you're reading this guide reconsider your life choices.

Requirment:
So you want to become a good player in Bedwars? Well you will need a good amount of a free time, and you will have to sacrifice your social life
🤓

Now that we've addressed what's required to become a bedwars player, let's begin.

PVP

You will first need to know the basic PvP techniques to get you started, and thankfully someone made a video on it so I don't have write a long paragraph.

PvP Guide | Click Me

To summarize it, dealing more KB and taking less KB prompts to combos. Dealing high KB is really useful in Bedwars because you are surrounded by the void.

To increase knockback given to an opponent you must sprint reset. Three methods that I use are W tapping, S tapping, and block hitting. You don't have to stick to one method, you can mix them depending on the situation, and you will learn how to use them by practicing. Watch the video to get an idea of how it works.

With high CPS(Clicks Per Second) you gain less knockback, as mentioned above with less KB received you will be more likely to start a combo.

You increase CPS by using clicking methods, the common ones are drag clicking, butterfly clicking, and jitter clicking.

Some of these methods might not work well for you and that's okay, just find one that works for you and you're comfortable with.

Also at first your aim will be terrible because you're not used to the unusual ways of gripping the mouse with these clicking techniques. I will address how to improve it soon.

Hotkeying​

What's a hotkey? It's a key or a combination of keys providing quick access to a particular function within a computer program.

We need hotkeys to preform actions quickly in combat so we can overwhelm our opponent or take advantage of opportunities which require you to be fast.
Here's a video to that explains why we need hot keying:
Hotkey Guide | Click me

Try to setup your hotkeys in a way where it doesn't hinder your movement. For example, you want to avoid hotkeys that force you to let go of the W key.

Hotkeying is essential when you have to ender pearl quickly, fireball quickly, ladder clutching, and block clutching.

Aim

If you want to begin or maintain a combo, and possibly deal with 2+ players at once by yourself(assuming you have good game sense), it will be favorable to have good aim.

I suggest you to download an application called Aimlabs on Steam, you can use your Minecraft senstivity on there and even convert it to other games that you play such as Valorant and CS:GO.

Once you install it, you can search up on YouTube for routines to improve your aim. At the time of writing this I just do Gridshot (Ultimate) and Microstartrack(Standard).

When training your aim, it's important to use the grip that you use in Minecraft. So if you butterfly click, grip your mouse the same way you grip it in minecraft when butterfly clicking. Then keep practicing and you'll slowly improve.

Here are some other things that you can take in consideration from this video made by IntelEdits:

Aim Improvment | Click Me

Bridging​

Bridging is something you will constantly do in Bedwars to move around the map, and so maximizing bridging speed is a must if you want to play aggressive, outrun your opponents, or reach emerald and diamond gens first!

Here's a video on each bridging method, and it explains how to do each one

Bridging Method Guide | Click Me

I recommend going on bridging servers that provide the same ping on Jartex. I play on Greev to warmup my bridging and minemen to have 1v1 bed fights.

A cool thing you can do with blocks is place them to in front of your opponents with correct timing to trap them in the block or stop their movement.

Utilities​

Utilities are useful items in the game which make your rushes much more fun and effective.

I will be discussing a few here, but I recommend watching YouTubers using utilities to get an idea on how they can be used.

Fireballs can be used to destroy bridges and defenses, but a cool thing you can do with them is take advantage of the knock back they deal. Utilizing the fireball's knockback by shooting it under you or behind you will allow you to boost yourself forwards or upwards. You can also use it to boost yourself sideways, it all depends on the situation.

Next we have TNT, we utilize the knockback they deal which is greater than fireballs. However, you require timing and good positioning to effectively launch yourself to the desired situation. Servers may have different TNT explode times so I recommend you to practice TNT jumping in Jartex servers.

Ender pearls are very basic, you throw them to teleport to a wanted destination. A cool feature in Minecraft is that pearls are affected by explosives, so you can place an active TNT block, and with the correct timing once you throw your pearl it will be boosted by the explosion.

Here's gameplay of a youtuber doing it at 6:08
TNT + Pearl Boost | Click Me

Information​

In bedwars having good information on your opponents is important. When you begin a game you want to keep track of who rushed middle to get an idea of who is stacked, and who's not. You have to keep a good estimation in your mind on how much emeralds they could've obtained throughout the game to expect what they could possibly yield such as diamond sword, potions, and Punch I Power I bow or maybe they could have obsidian defense.

You can also use the scoreboard on your right to help you get an idea on who's around you. To elaborate, look at your team's color name and look for the adjacent team names, the adjacent teams are going to be beside you in the actual map.

Always be aware of what's happening in the game, you can look in chat to figure out which team is fighting which. If there are 3 teams remaining and the last 2 are fighting each other, you can take this opportunity to take stack up or to eliminate the most superior team. It can also give you an estimation of where a team could possibly be in the map. For example if blue died by green, then there's a high possibility that they are either in green's base or blue's.

Defense​

In solo's I usually just place one layer of wool and rush all opponents with no care for my bed.

A known bed defense is called the butterfly defense. It consists of a layer of endstone, which is covered by anti-explosive blocks, which is then lastly coated by wool/wood.

Note: Instead of glass we use clay in Jartex. Here's a video on how to build it.
Butterfly Defense | Click Me

Last edited:

ShadowBox

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ShadowBox
Hey Fnoxin Thank you for Showing your interest Helping JartexNetwork Players !

I have read your guide and however It is well explained and really exclusive guide I hope New Bedwars players would admire and follow this guide to win bedwar games.

Kind Regards,
Shadow

Last edited:

Pr1zm3r

Requirment:
So you want to become a good player in Bedwars? Well you will need a good amount of a free time, and you will have to sacrifice your social life
🤓

Now that we've addressed what's required to become a bedwars player, let's begin.

PVP

You will first need to know the basic PvP techniques to get you started, and thankfully someone made a video on it so I don't have write a long paragraph.

PvP Guide | Click Me

To summarize it, dealing more KB and taking less KB prompts to combos. Dealing high KB is really useful in Bedwars because you are surrounded by the void.

To increase knockback given to an opponent you must sprint reset. Three methods that I use are W tapping, S tapping, and block hitting. You don't have to stick to one method, you can mix them depending on the situation, and you will learn how to use them by practicing. Watch the video to get an idea of how it works.

With high CPS(Clicks Per Second) you gain less knockback, as mentioned above with less KB received you will be more likely to start a combo.

You increase CPS by using clicking methods, the common ones are drag clicking, butterfly clicking, and jitter clicking.

Some of these methods might not work well for you and that's okay, just find one that works for you and you're comfortable with.

Also at first your aim will be terrible because you're not used to the unusual ways of gripping the mouse with these clicking techniques. I will address how to improve it soon.

Hotkeying​

What's a hotkey? It's a key or a combination of keys providing quick access to a particular function within a computer program.

We need hotkeys to preform actions quickly in combat so we can overwhelm our opponent or take advantage of opportunities which require you to be fast.
Hotkey Guide | Click me

Try to setup your hotkeys in a way where it doesn't hinder your movement. For example, you want to avoid hotkeys that force you to let go of the W key.

Hotkeying is essential when you have to ender pearl quickly, fireball quickly, ladder clutching, and block clutching.

Aim

If you want to begin or maintain a combo, and possibly deal with 2+ players at once by yourself(assuming you have good game sense), it will be favorable to have good aim.

I suggest you to download an application called Aimlabs on Steam, you can use your Minecraft senstivity on there and even convert it to other games that you play such as Valorant and CS:GO.

Once you install it, you can search up on YouTube for routines to improve your aim. At the time of writing this I just do Gridshot (Ultimate) and Microstartrack(Standard).

When training your aim, it's important to use the grip that you use in Minecraft. So if you butterfly click, grip your mouse the same way you grip it in minecraft when butterfly clicking. Then keep practicing and you'll slowly improve.

Here are some other things that you can take in consideration from this video made by IntelEdits:

Bridging​

Bridging is something you will constantly do in Bedwars to move around the map, and so maximizing bridging speed is a must if you want to play aggressive, outrun your opponents, or reach emerald and diamond gens first!

I recommend going on bridging servers that provide the same ping on Jartex. I play on Greev to warmup my bridging and minemen to have 1v1 bed fights.

A cool thing you can do with blocks is place them to in front of your opponents with correct timing to trap them in the block or stop their movement.

Utilities​

Utilities are useful items in the game which make your rushes much more fun and effective.

I will be discussing a few here, but I recommend watching YouTubers using utilities to get an idea on how they can be used.

Fireballs can be used to destroy bridges and defenses, but a cool thing you can do with them is take advantage of the knock back they deal. Utilizing the fireball's knockback by shooting it under you or behind you will allow you to boost yourself forwards or upwards. You can also use it to boost yourself sideways, it all depends on the situation.

Next we have TNT, we utilize the knockback they deal which is greater than fireballs. However, you require timing and good positioning to effectively launch yourself to the desired situation. Servers may have different TNT explode times so I recommend you to practice TNT jumping in Jartex servers.

Ender pearls are very basic, you throw them to teleport to a wanted destination. A cool feature in Minecraft is that pearls are affected by explosives, so you can place an active TNT block, and with the correct timing once you throw your pearl it will be boosted by the explosion.

Information​

In bedwars having good information on your opponents is important. When you begin a game you want to keep track of who rushed middle to get an idea of who is stacked, and who's not. You have to keep a good estimation in your mind on how much emeralds they could've obtained throughout the game to expect what they could possibly yield such as diamond sword, potions, and Punch I Power I bow or maybe they could have obsidian defense.

You can also use the scoreboard on your right to help you get an idea on who's around you. To elaborate, look at your team's color name and look for the adjacent team names, the adjacent teams are going to be beside you in the actual map.

Always be aware of what's happening in the game, you can look in chat to figure out which team is fighting which. If there are 3 teams remaining and the last 2 are fighting each other, you can take this opportunity to take stack up or to eliminate the most superior team. It can also give you an estimation of where a team could possibly be in the map. For example if blue died by green, then there's a high possibility that they are either in green's base or blue's.

Defense​

In solo's I usually just place one layer of wool and rush all opponents with no care for my bed.

A known bed defense is called the butterfly defense. It consists of a layer of endstone, which is covered by anti-explosive blocks, which is then lastly coated by wool/wood.

Note: Instead of glass we use clay in Jartex. Here's a video on how to build it.
Good advice i didnt know that you need to know all this to be good at bedwars.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720

Requirment:
🤓

PVP

PvP Guide | Click Me

Hotkeying​

Hotkey Guide | Click me

Aim

Bridging​

Utilities​

Information​

Defense​

Yo thanks it is really helpful