Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Begging

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMadHatter

Minecraft Username:
TheMadHatter

What is the suggestion about?
Begging

Description:
Make begging against the global rules. I see chat flooded and spammed on several gamemodes begging for stuff, cmd vouchers, money, etc. Asking for help or somthing is on thing and is cool but flooding and spamming begging for top end stuff and high eco amounts shouldn't be permitted. Nothing serious, not like banning or anything. Maybe a warning(1st), 1 hour mute(2nd), 6 hour mute(3rd) and 24 hour mute(4th+). Asking for a loan or something to start(which I think new players should get a starting bal of like $2,500 or something but that's just my opinion lol) is one thing but begging nonstop flooding and spamming, nah.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
We would be more inclined to help the new players to play instead of ignoring them and loosing those players when they possibly leave.

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
When someone /msg you the best you can do is /ignore
656a6c9ad248051ce95bfb0bcec98ffa.svg
None talked abot /msg u got a point yes if someone msges u /ignore but when someone says it in public chat and there is no staff online? :thinking:

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
None talked abot /msg u got a point yes if someone msges u /ignore but when someone says it in public chat and there is no staff online? :thinking:
I told you already Report, him for the rule he broke. And telling "pls I'm poor give me money/stuff" its a little bit weird to get mute as you say

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, TheMadHatter​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Explained by R rLilJesus
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.