Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal BedWars [BedWars] Water buckets are OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

manemejef

Minecraft Username:
manemejef

What is the suggestion about?
Water buckets are OP

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
BedWars

Description:
So... You fall right? Somonne sprint hits you and you fall from a height of 20 blocks and you have a water bucket. Boom! Ur saved. But you still have the bucket which means you can make an infinity water source (which I've done before xD) and its just too op.

Nerfs:
Lets make the price ALOT LOWER like 3 - 4 gold perhaps?
Here's the catch. When you place the water the bucket disappears. This makes it so that you can't just buy 2 water buckets and you'll have an incite amount of water. We could also add another utility item...

The S P O N G E. This will suck up every water sources in a radius of 5 blocks so that even if you make an infinite water source you can place this and it will "succ" up the water even if the water source is inside some other blocks. Ofcourse this will cost 3 emeralds bc this is too op lol.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make the water bucket less annoying when tryhards use it because sometimes they just flood their base with water (like myself) and its annoying. This would also make the water bucket more accessible because it is to pricey. Jeez 2 emeralds. Nope. And for me, personally, I use water buckets to slow people down over narrow bridges but this would change that bc now I can't reuse that water source. This will improve gameplay for a lot of players including myself.

GodG0d

This can save your life like enderpearl, and even if you can make infinite you need to pay 2 emeralds.you can make unlimited water, but you will have limited water buckets

MC_Proplayer

(My opinion)me and my teammates are perfect bedwars players, when we play seriously we never use a water bucket.
When we play for fun, we use them as a troll to laught :p
and we win every game well xd
So -1

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - INTERNAL

Hello manemejef,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted for internal discussion, that means the suggestion has the potential to be added to jartex. The suggestion has been added to our discussion board and might be added to jartex. There is no timeframe for it, it could be less than one week or several months.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.