Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Bedwars Triples

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerboi9100

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
gamerboi9100​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bedwars Triples​

Suggestion Details:
So basically i'd suggest making Triples with 4 teams instead of 8 because 90% of the time Triples is dead and when you get into a game it's a pain to finish the game it just takes a while to finish it.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This can easily revive Triples because 24 players is too many for a Jartex Minigame
And it will be WAY more fun to play triples like this, so please make it with 4 teams.​

naranbaatr

Donator
Donator
IGN
naranbaatr
Hello there, after reviewing your suggestion I've decided to give it a +1 due to the following reasons:
  • There is no reason not to accept this suggestion, the amount of players that play triples is already decreasing and implementing this suggestion would not, or rather, can not kill the gamemode further as it is already, and will continue to die unless a change is initiated.
  • I also agree that twenty four players might be a bit too many for a bedwars match, and twelve would be much better. Games would also take less time to start, which would certainly help in reviving the gamemode.
Regards, naran

flqnderss

Donator
Donator
IGN
flqnderss
Minecraft Username:
gamerboi9100​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bedwars Triples​

Suggestion Details:
So basically i'd suggest making Triples with 4 teams instead of 8 because 90% of the time Triples is dead and when you get into a game it's a pain to finish the game it just takes a while to finish it.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This can easily revive Triples because 24 players is too many for a Jartex Minigame​
And it will be WAY more fun to play triples like this, so please make it with 4 teams.​
+1 for bestie dee tee cee underscore underscore

LordPanos

triples with 8 teams is the most chaotic thing ever, 24 people on 1 bedwars map, bad idea, 4 teams is much better , if they did that then maybe the triples server wouldnt be dead all the time

dayssling

Donator
Donator
IGN
dayssling
+1
I agree with it, Triples is dead and requires these improvements

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, gamerboi9100​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd

Status
Not open for further replies.