Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bedwars Tournament Suggestion

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
WildAbbee​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bedwars Tournament Suggestion​

Suggestion Details:
So pika has partnered with a tournament hosting website and is hosting tournaments. I'm guessing jartex will also partner with them if the tournaments go well. This is a suggestion for how a jartex tournament would work.

My suggestion is similar to Ranked Bedwars. The tournament should have a decent duration, maybe a week. Every player that registers will have 1000 elo.

If you final kill a player who has registered to the tournament you will gain elo and they will lose elo. (amount is dependant on your respective elos)

If you are final killed by a non-tournament participant, or you die by yourself (example: failing speedbridge) then you will lose elo as if you were final killed by a 900 elo. (This will discourage suiciding in order to not lose elo / prevent others from gaining elo. This will also discourage disconnecting if you don't see anyone you know is a tournament participant.)

Although a tournament based on luck like pika's is fun, a common complaint was that there was little skill involved. Ranked Bedwars is extremely popular in the jartex community and I think people would enjoy the tournament.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
A fun tournament that could also bring non-jartex ranked bw players to jartex.​

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
I don't really like Rematch's system of making tournaments, I would rather have 2 teams go against each other like normal ranked, but imma give this a +1 because if I don't I will be asassinated

dato303

Even though I'm trash and lost most of my ranked games... +1

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey WildAbbee,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Bedwars Tournament Suggestion” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, WildAbbee​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Not happening
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd