Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bedwars Team Decide

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMEYAISCOOL69

Minecraft Username:
AMEYAISCOOL69​

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Team Decide​

Description:
If we can have a menu to select teams then it would be much easier for friends to play together. If people are able to decide their teams then It would mean that Players can team up easily instead of having to be alone and if anyone who doesn't team up will automatically be put into a team. I could also mean that when 4 friends play together they can choose teams with each other. Alot of teams people get put alone and can do nothing about it and they get double teamed.I highly recommend this suggestion to help make it more fun for people to play with. One thing also if there are two teams and 2 people left to pick they are seperated which is highly unfair due to the fact that other teams have two people to easily kill them. With this they can choose their own teams and not be double teamed.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make Playing on bedwars more fun meaning people can be more active and play without worrying about being alone​

Extra Information:
It could be very helpful to players playing duo's triples and quad's​

G

Gusto

neutral, I have suggestion about it... Like you could select teams, but you cant see who is in that team, if you select team that is full there would be message : "You cant join if team is full!" This will also prevent from targeting

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
-1, parties work just fine, not having the compass prevents targeting.

ReportingPeople

Banned
+1

This use to exist and was lit.

Would love to have it back and be able to go for my fav colour

S

Shayy

neutral, I have suggestion about it... Like you could select teams, but you cant see who is in that team, if you select team that is full there would be message : "You cant join if team is full!" This will also prevent from targeting
That's actually a great suggestion to add for the idea

Status
Not open for further replies.