Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars [BedWars] Simple: Hitting the void will instantly kill you's Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

manemejef

Minecraft Username:
manemejef

What is the suggestion about?
Simple: Hitting the void will instantly kill you

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
BedWars

Description:
Dear Staff,

This concept was applied to skywars. So why not add it to bedwars?
This has been an issue for some players (INCLUDING ME) that falling to the void takes too long--

YOU: "BUT JEFF, IT MAKES IT EZ-ER TO KILL TEAMS EARLY IN THE GAME WHEN THEIR BED DOESN'T HAVE PROTECTION YET SO I PUSH THEM OFF THE ISLAND AND BREAK THEIR BED! -1"

PLS DONT SAY THAT.

Just make it so that when we hit the void, it instantly kill you. So in a scenario, if there's a player and you push em off the map and their bed is open so you break the bed. If they instantly die from the void, then they'll have a chance to defend themselves.
Also adding this will make it easier to get to your island if a team is coming and you're far away.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
So pls. Add this to the game.

Just make it so that when we hit the void, it instantly kill you. So in a scenario, if there's a player and you push em off the map and their bed is open so you break the bed. If they instantly die from the void, then they'll have a chance to defend themselves.
Also adding this will make it easier to get to your island if a team is coming and you're far away and you want to defend your bed. It's just so convenient. And I know...

YOU: "BUT JEFF, BEDWARS IS A GAME THATS HARD TO WIN"
Dont pull up that card. You're being a d**k. I know its a "hard game" but is fair to other players. And its not too OP so don't come to me being all like:

"ME ME ITS TOO OP I DONT LIKE IT. -1"
Sincerely,
manemejef

Extra Information:
ehgzduv xsgdwh lg jrqqd eh vrr olw!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
manemejef

manemejef

Bruh ''FIRST OF ALL'' You don't know that pearls do not fall faster RIGHT? You didn't know

lol

-1 still
There enough time for you to throw an epearl, fall and still be alive. I've done it many times. Its possible.

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear manemejef,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • This will make it difficult to throw 'clutch enderpearls' and the opportunity to save yourself with water buckets will be gone.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.