Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

BedWars BedWars - Permanent Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

iVertical

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
TehZealot

What is the suggestion about?
BedWars - Permanent Tools

Description:
So, my suggestion is about permanent tools in BedWars. So when we buy items from the shop (Pickaxe, Axe, etc.) and then if we die we dont respawn with it. So what I want is when we die and for example we have Iron Pickaxe and we die we restart with a Wooden Pick instead of not getting anything.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help improve Jartex because half of the players are playing BedWars and when they buy stuff and die they dont get the items so its useless buying those. So if this is added it will be more fun to play BedWars.

G

Gusto

allready suggested, but i dont know if its in queue for updates that will come on jartex?

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hey iVertical iVertical and Arrydzn Arrydzn I will answer to both of you at the same time since it is a dupe application. I think it is not such a bad idea since it would make the gameplay last less time and it would give the players the chance to play more games in less time. +1

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, TehZealot​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.