Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [BedWars] LeaderBoard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-Game Name:
BrownMiner163YT
What is your suggestion about?:
LeaderBoard
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
I was thinking that in all the lobbys of bedwars, there can be a big board with the top Bedwars players and players can just walk up to the board and see who is top.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This could help because it could give players self confidence before starting a round of bedwars and players can make it there mission to get on the leaderboard making players spend more time on bedwars. (More time on the server), I do know there is a Jartexnetwork leaderboard website but adding a leaderboard into the lobby will make it quite easier and cooler.
Is there anything else we should know?:
For some reason the JartexNetwork bedwars leaderboard website has not been working for me.

Inturn

Banned
Only thing is with the Leaderboards they update really slow. Which makes it not really reliable to see who's on top, or how many Final kills you have.
Been waiting for almost 2 days for my stats to update.

Would be better if the Leaderboard actually gets used in the lobby instead of filling up space.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for your suggestion! I have reviewed the suggestion provided and have decided to deny the suggestion because this has already been suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.