Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Bedwars iron and gold generators

Horizon80

Minecraft Username:
Horizon80​

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars iron and gold generators​

Description:
I've been playing on Jartex Network for some months now and i've noticed that there's only like 3 bedwars maps and the main island generators are kinda slow on the bedwars maps.

So the suggestion is that there should be some bedwars maps where the generators are medium speed and some maps where the generators are pretty fast.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can help improve Jartex Network by making players have to wait a little less in the generators and hopefully avoid constant camping inside the generators. I've had this problem a lot where my teammates never get out of the generator and help, so hopefully with some quicker generators it'll improve that problem.​

Raden

+1 Bigger maps should have faster gens and smaller maps should have slower gens rather than having all slow gens. This allows people to get their needed iron faster.

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
+1
Agreed
Some maps should also have a feature were iron might be slower than gold generation and gold having faster generation that iron

AsmrMeNOW

Minecraft Username:
Horizon80

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars iron and gold generators

Description:
I've been playing on Jartex Network for some months now and i've noticed that there's only like 3 bedwars maps and the main island generators are kinda slow on the bedwars maps.

So the suggestion is that there should be some bedwars maps where the generators are medium speed and some maps where the generators are pretty fast.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can help improve Jartex Network by making players have to wait a little less in the generators and hopefully avoid constant camping inside the generators. I've had this problem a lot where my teammates never get out of the generator and help, so hopefully with some quicker generators it'll improve that problem.
This is really true now there are new maps ao enjoy those new maps and some of them are fast generators.

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Ya, I believe this would be a good addition for faster iron on big maps and slower on small maps so +1.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
-1 other than 4s the gen is fast enough for all maps imo

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
+1, the generators are really slow and they need to be faster.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Horizon80,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion!​
However, I have decided to deny your suggestion, due to the following reason(s):​
Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo