Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars Guide For Beginners

LeoPlayz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Leonard_YT
Mr. BlazeHood, thank you for such a good thread. This has made my life so much easier in bedwars, and i was able to go from a level 1 non to a level 66 player. This thread has truly motivated me to search through thick & thin and grind bedwars for days on end. And all it took was 3 years of my lifespan, some failing grades and a little bit of elbow grease. Thanks to your tips and tricks, i have finally lived up to the expectations of the most competant of bedwars players and have additionally gained enough weight (sitting on the bed with food to last a lifetime so i didn't need to take food breaks during playtime) to make me fitting for the position of a discord moderator. I have truly been inspired by you and i formally thank you for helping me reach beyond my limits as a bedwars noob. Now i must go before my type 2 diabetes kicks in and sends me far beyind the skies. Farewell.

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Mr. BlazeHood, thank you for such a good thread. This has made my life so much easier in bedwars, and i was able to go from a level 1 non to a level 66 player. This thread has truly motivated me to search through thick & thin and grind bedwars for days on end. And all it took was 3 years of my lifespan, some failing grades and a little bit of elbow grease. Thanks to your tips and tricks, i have finally lived up to the expectations of the most competant of bedwars players and have additionally gained enough weight (sitting on the bed with food to last a lifetime so i didn't need to take food breaks during playtime) to make me fitting for the position of a discord moderator. I have truly been inspired by you and i formally thank you for helping me reach beyond my limits as a bedwars noob. Now i must go before my type 2 diabetes kicks in and sends me far beyind the skies. Farewell.
Woah that's an interesting essay snd life lessons