Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal BedWars BedWars coins = useless?

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
Minecraft Username:
Snaked

What is the suggestion about?
BedWars coins = useless?

Description:
So, what I noticed long time ago was the BedWars coins. So why do they exist? To determine someone's skills? Or for a purpose? I nearly have 10,000 by now, but I want to use them for something. Is there an upcoming update?
There are 2 chests in the lobby just like SkyWars which has "Brain Washer". So an update is coming which includes kits or perks? Or the coins and the chests will remain useless?

And I have some ideas on what coins should be used :

1) Adding perks :
Adding perks like the Healing by which you heal faster and the perk which which makes you deal more damage when hurt or the perks which make you take no fall damage when launched by a fireball. They should be bought from using coins.

2) Adding kits :
Adding kits like Rusher, which gives you 16 iron and 4 gold when first spawn from which you can buy 64 wool and a TNT. Or adding a kit named "Defender", which will give you 24 iron when you spawn from which you can buy endstone. Or a kit named "Warrior" which will give you a stone sword with sharpness I when you spawn is great. ( QUESTION: So what happens if you buy sharpened swords when you have the Warrior sword? ANSWER : Nothing, the sword becomes sharpness II )

3) Buying different types of islands :
So, the islands you spawn in are all same and boring. So we can add different styles of islands to them look cooler.
Like end theme which will make the island made up of End materials. Or the nether theme which will make the island nether like.

4) Lobby perks :
The BedWars lobby is very silent and people never hang out. But there are things to explore but they are unreachable. So adding lobby perks like fly, speed, trails, pets, gadgets or even a place where you can use coins to pick up a fist fight.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Adding perks will make the players starve for coins and farm them. Which will make the players become fond of traps and fights.

Adding kits will make the gameplay fast paced and fun.

Buying islands will highlight the buyers island and will make people they are good at the game.

Lobby perks will make more people to play BedWars and even discover some easter eggs in the lobby.

Extra Information:
Yes, there is something you should know. Wanna play with me? Just do /p invite Snaked and I will be there to play with you!

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Nice idea but there will be an update soon so ur suggestion may get rejected

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - INTERNAL

Hello Snaked,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted for internal discussion, that means the suggestion has the potential to be added to jartex. The suggestion has been added to our discussion board and might be added to jartex. There is no timeframe for it, it could be less than one week or several months.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0