Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [BedWars] Bedwars Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealStroker42

Your In-Game Name:
RealStroker42
What is your suggestion about?:
Bedwars Tournament
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
I was thinking if Jartex could create a bedwars tournament, or maybe a tournament in any other minigame. A person or group can sign up on the website. This tournament would be held in a specific date and time, and during then players will compete in multiple different bedwars matches. People should be able to apply in either single, doubles (party), triples (party), op mode (party), or quads (party). Winners of each bracket will proceed to the next bracket and so on until the last match comes. Top positions can be awarded, possibly, Jartex gift cards. If any suggestions on this, please reply with your suggestion.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This would help the Jartex community as this is a unique thing even in premium servers. This will also encourage many people to participate and will create fun competition between people on the server. This idea can also shine the light on some crazy players that have been hiding in the shadows for a long time.
Is there anything else we should know?:

JoeTheHuman

I would appreciate any events/challenges as far as it keeps the server shiny and friendly :)
+1

XxXChaosGod

+1
I really like this idea and would like to see it implemented!
Your In-Game Name:
RealStroker42
What is your suggestion about?:
Bedwars Tournament
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
I was thinking if Jartex could create a bedwars tournament, or maybe a tournament in any other minigame. A person or group can sign up on the website. This tournament would be held in a specific date and time, and during then players will compete in multiple different bedwars matches. People should be able to apply in either single, doubles (party), triples (party), op mode (party), or quads (party). Winners of each bracket will proceed to the next bracket and so on until the last match comes. Top positions can be awarded, possibly, Jartex gift cards. If any suggestions on this, please reply with your suggestion.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This would help the Jartex community as this is a unique thing even in premium servers. This will also encourage many people to participate and will create fun competition between people on the server. This idea can also shine the light on some crazy players that have been hiding in the shadows for a long time.
Is there anything else we should know?:
+1

Dorjan

+1 I would really like that this idea gets realised. Fun new opportunities :D

SprayK_47_Lizard

Donator
Donator
+1
Great idea, it would definitely make Bedwars a more competitive and fun. But, remember that in order for this to happen one of the staff members would probably have to be willing to set it up.

Kirby

+1 It's been explained

The only con is people wanting to participate and they live in a timezone where it's nighttime during the time of the tournament taking place.

Good idea though. :)

RusherLV

8C33B053-D70D-49F6-9F66-1DC7265CCD49.png +1 but one little comment how to stop hax to win the brackets ooo ok if a team has a Hax they instantly lose maybe ?.?

Status
Not open for further replies.