Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Bedwars base Split Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLoLo1818

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Healthier aka NotLoLo1818

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars base Split Generator

Description:
In *Bedwars* alot of people lose cuz of the people that sometimes afk in the Base generator *Gold and iron Generator* or just stay to get alot of stuff so i want to suggest why not split the generator like both ppl get the same iron at the same time and gold at the same time like it would be pretty fast like if your teammate get 1 iron u also get 1 iron and if your teammate gets 1 gold u get 1 gold, Split Base Generator.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Alot of people don't like to play JartexNetwork bedwars gamemode cuz of this problem they just cant get any materials *iron & gold* to play the game without any problems some people like the strategy to rush so they need iron real fast at the start of the map so they can break a bed as fast as possible but the problem is your bot/noob teammate is sitting in the generator and just taking all the iron and gold so if we make it split it would be a better place to players to play and do their strategy faster and easier, This idea pretty much exists in alot of servers and we should make it here in JartexNetwork to get more players and fun.

Extra Information:
make it a good vote or i will be sad

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Neutral

I disagree with having the gens split in two
2 gens = more ingots. Which means people will be stacked within 5min of the game starting and you know some players lpve to have a bow with them or fireballs. You don't wanna rage though you and some people might leave.
So what im thinking is. Maybe we increase the speed of the generators so they spawn a little bit faster (island gens only).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
NotLoLo1818

NotLoLo1818

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Neutral

I disagree with having the gens split in two
2 gens = more ingots. Which means people will be stacked within 5min of the game starting and you know some players lpve to have a bow with them or fireballs. You don't wanna rage though you and some people might leave.
So what im thinking is. Maybe we increase the speed of the generators so they spawn a little bit faster (island gens only).
the idea is from Hyjartex... u know the server im not gonna mention the whole name anyways the island generator will be slow but both players get the same stuff this player gets 1 iron the other player gets 1 iron

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello NotLoLo1818,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.