Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.

drishtant

Like hypixel there can be a replay mod to see for the hackers whether they are really hacking or they are just legit but many of those are hackers which cause legit players lose their win streaks They work hard to gain them and seeing a hacker destroy their hard work isn't happy for us please add this atlas. I know it would take lot of developing time but the hackers getting removed will be worth it for the time I hope you understand.

darkraider

Donator
Donator
IGN
darkraider
i don't think it's even required but anyways staffs are doing their best to remove hackers

Dumpking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Dumpking
^^^ Also, they are open in being msg'ed or partied to check out suspicious or people who hack, and you can always report people in the forums :D

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Staff Member
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Hello there, drishtant drishtant !
I'd understand the issue with the hacker and the feeling of losing your win streaks to a hacker. Please keep in mind that us, the staff team are trying the hardest to keep out the hacker itself. With that being said, you always have 3 options of meeting a hacker.
  • /party any staff member online (mini-games lobby only)
  • Record and report with valid evidence such as video proof Player Report
  • As well you can always message a staff on discord as well. (Not all staff on discord are online!)
Also, Atlas your suggested it, well, you can make a suggestion regarding to that here Suggestions
Thread lock ~
Regards, ItzCqldFxld

Status
Not open for further replies.