Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Bed Wars] Add Swift Sneak

Status
Not open for further replies.

my_selfx2

Minecraft Username:
my_selfx2​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bed Wars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Add Swift Sneak​

Suggestion Details:
It's basically same enchantment that recently added in minecraft, you can move in same speed as walking while sneaking and it can me very useful in stealth positions and bridging. it can be a type of team upgrade (and i think you guys can do something to make this available for players who play on earlier versions of the game)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
makes bedwars more enjoyable and fun, beside that, i never saw any server use this thing​

alyan

Donator
Donator
Downvote/-1

• that enchantment is for 1.19, since jartex supports 1.8.9 they cannot add this

ned_

Donator
Donator
-1 same as what alyan said, the enchantment was introduced in 1.19 the server is running at 1.8 or 1.12 idk. But it could be implemented with uhh a little bit jank code but idk

Last edited:

SolidPrep

Addicted Member
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
my_selfx2​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bed Wars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Add Swift Sneak​

Suggestion Details:
It's basically same enchantment that recently added in minecraft, you can move in same speed as walking while sneaking and it can me very useful in stealth positions and bridging. it can be a type of team upgrade (and i think you guys can do something to make this available for players who play on earlier versions of the game)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
makes bedwars more enjoyable and fun, beside that, i never saw any server use this thing​
Hello M my_selfx2 , after reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
  • The enchantment you're talking about was introduced for 1.19+ minecraft versions, while almost all the bed wars players use 1.8.9, and the bed wars server is based on 1.8 either, so it's not going to get added.

Nayurai

Donator
Donator
IGN
popsicled2
Hey my_selfx2,
It's a Downvote/-1 from me.

Reason(s) :
-Swift Sneak enchantment was added in 1.19 and most Jartex players play bedwars on 1.8.9 so it cannot be supportable.

Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.

Best Regards,
~popsicled_xd

Last edited:

Wqshed_

Donator
Donator
IGN
RaPPidZ3
Dear my_selfx2
After Reviewing Your Suggestion I have decided to give it DownVote/-1 due to some following reasons()
First of all Swift sneak is already in Lifesteal And half of Jartex Network player plays bedwars and it has no use in it
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork
Kind regards
~sweatgod

_Heart_Broken

Downvote
Hey my_selfx2,
It's a Downvote/-1 from me

Reason :
-Swift Sneak was added in 1.19 and most of the players play bedwars on 1.8.9

Sincerely Yours,
~ _Heart_Broken

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, my_selfx2​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.