Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsahan

Hello, dear officials. This is larsahan, the jartex player. I've been playing thebridge for about 1.5 years (but I was also playing with different accounts 4 5 years ago) today I was going to log into the game, but I was banned. But someone sent me a video of why I ate ban, I watched the video, and xray was thrown at me. I'm not cheating and I'm not using it. There before him and I went and cut right into the wall to my right and someone else I mean the sound he heard in the sound room audio on PC with and 2 he dug his opponent and started teammates killed. Please request that my bank be opened I have been playing for 1.5 years and I want to continue playing. I leave it to the opinion of your esteemed officials. Yours Sincerely... (I'm sorry if my English might be bad. If you want a more detailed description, you can tell me.)

frostt

Donator
Donator
IGN
frostyeah_
You were cheating for quite some time as far as I remember, I think you should stay banned, although you can always appeal.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
You playing for 1.5 years isn't relevant in getting unbanned, You deserve the ban for what you did. Hence, I suggest you to appeal.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
L

larsahan

You playing for 1.5 years isn't relevant in getting unbanned, You deserve the ban for what you did. Hence, I suggest you to appeal.
If I opened the cheat, I would be banned in 1.5 years. But I was unfairly banned because of someone's slander.

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Requesting lock ovq ovq

Question already answered by swarna123 swarna123

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, larsahan!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ SabitTSDM07

Status
Not open for further replies.